Zilla is the #1 photo uploader to automatically backup your photos to your Flickr account.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... Finally a tool adapted to my use of digital photography and Flickr!
Zilla Flickr uploader is easy to use tool to automatically backup your photos as well videos to your Flickr account. The easy application interface is easy to understand. However, if you still need to know how to connect your Flickr account with Zilla, please look at the screenshots below:
1. Click on 'Add your Flickr Account' button and you will see a 'Flickr Authentication' pop-up window like the one in the screenshot below.
2. Now click on 'Authorize' button and you will be redirected to Flickr login webpage. Sign in with your credentials and then you will see the 'Flickr Authentication' page like the one below. Click on 'OK I'LL AUTHORIZE IT'.
3. After the authorization, you will see an 'authorization code'. See example below:
4. Copy the above code and paste it in the field where it says 'Enter verification code'. Then click on 'Complete Authorization'.
5. Once the authorization completes, you'll see the screen like the one below.
6. Now you can begin selecting photo video folders to upload to the connected Flickr account.