Uploading photos automatically to your Flickr account is the best way to backup your iPhone photos as you take them. The auto backup feature on your iPhone lets you upload and backup your iPhone photos to your Flickr account automatically. Following is the step by step process to auto upload photos to Flickr from iPhone or iPad:
- If you haven't yet downloaded Flickr app on your iPhone/ iPad, download it now from the App Store.
- Open Flickr on your iPhone by tapping on the Flickr app icon.
- Now Log in to your Flickr account using your Flickr username and password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Next, tap on the Gear-shaped icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
- From the menu that opens out, tap on Auto-Uploadr.
- On the next screen, Toggle On the option for Auto-Upload photos.
- This is how your photos and videos will be auto uploaded.