With its 1 TB storage, that's almost unlimited capacity, Flickr is a perfect place or a sort of cloud storage for your photos. Learn how to automatically backup your iPhone photos and videos to your Flickr account:
- Open the Flickr App on your iPhone.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Tap on Gear Icon.
- Tap on Auto-Uploadr.
- Toggle On Auto-Upload photos.
- That's it, hence on, all your iPhone photos will be auto uploaded to your Flickr account.