Flickr is a good place to backup your photos as it offers your 1 TB of free storage space. You can also upload your high-resolution photos here at no extra cost. Plus the website has an iOS app which makes it easy to upload/backup your iPhone photos. Please follow the step by step process below to backup your iPhone photos:
- Open App Store and Download the Flickr App on your iPhone.
- Now create your account on Flickr, or if you are an existing Flickr user simply log in to your Flickr Account.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the "camera-shaped icon".
- Select the pictures that you want to backup.
- Now you are all ready to upload and backup your iPhone photos to Flickr.