You can adjust the privacy settings for your Flickr account so that only people you have designated as 'friend' and 'family' can see your pictures posted there. You can easily change the privacy settings for photos and videos you've previously uploaded. Here's how you can update one item at a time.
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the "Flickr Homepage".
- Now click on one of your photos or videos to open it.
- Below the content, find the "Additional info" section.
- Besides, 'Viewing this photo,' select your desired privacy setting.
The new settings will automatically be applied and saved.