Flickr photo license helps you control how other users (within Flickr community or outside) may or can use your photos. You can either restrict others' usage or allow them to use your images. Flickr gives you a variety of options to choose from.
You can change the type of license applied to your photos as often as you like from the computer. To change the photo license for multiple photos at once, follow the process below:
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Mouse over "You" which will be appearing at the top left corner of your Flickr homepage and select Camera Roll.
- Select the photos you want to change.
- Click Edit.
- Select your new license from the "Copyright protection level" menu.
- Click Save.