If you want to change your primary contact email address in Flickr, it's easy. Here's how.
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Click on your Buddy Icon which appears at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Email & Notification tab at the top.
- Beside "Your contact email(s)", click edit.
- Enter your new email address and click ADD THIS. You'll be sent a confirmation email to verify your new address. Follow those steps.
- Once your address is verified, click SET PRIMARY beside the new address.
Going forward, Flickr will send your new address any announcements and communications.
Note: Changing your contact address doesn't affect how you log in to Flickr.