When you access the available sizes page, you can copy the image or get a direct URL for the image. Here's how you can copy Flickr image or get a direct URL to it.
Access all available sizes for a photo:
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- On the Homepage click a photo to open it.
- Click the Download icon Down-pointing arrow.
- Click View all sizes.
- Click on the size you want to see.
Copy the image:
- Right-click on the image.
- Select Copy image (text may vary per browser).
Get a direct link to the image:
- Right-click the image for which you want the direct URL.
- Select Copy image location or Copy image URL (text may vary per browser).
Note: These steps only apply to the desktop web version of Flickr.