Guest passes work with secret links so you can send the link yourself or have Flickr send it to you. When you want to reign things in a bit, you can expire the guest pass at any time. Here's how you can create a temporary Guest Pass:
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Mouse over "You" which appears at the top left corner of your home screen on Flickr and select Albums.
- Click an album to open it.
- Click on the Share icon i.e. 'Arrow pointing to the right'.
- Click on Mail to email the link or copy it from the "Grab link" section.