In order to prevent people from downloading your Flickr photos, you can adjust the privacy settings for your Flickr account so that only people you have designated as 'friends and 'family' can see your pictures posted there. Here's how you can designate people as friends and family.
When you are logged into the site, you can designate your Flickr contacts as friends and family by going to the People menu at the top of the page and choosing List. You can also send 'Guest Passes' to people who do not have their own Flickr accounts but would still like to see your posted photos.
Marking someone you follow as a "friend" or as "family" lets you easily share with just that group of people, instead of everyone.
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the "Flickr Homepage".
- Now mouse over "You" which appears at the top left corner of your Flickr Homepage and then select "People".
- Click on "List".
- Click on "Edit" to the right of their name.
- Select your preferred relationship.
- Click Ok.
- Your new settings will now be updated by Flickr and saved.