Guest passes work with secret links so you can send the link yourself or have Flickr send it to you. When you want to reign things in a bit, you can expire the guest pass at any time. Here's how you can disable or delete a Guest Pass:
Guest Passes stay active until you set them to expire.
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Go to your Guest Passes History.
- Click Expire beside the Guest Pass you want to delete.
- Now anyone who tries to access the link gets - "This Guest Pass has expired".