No matter how you want to share photos, Flickr gives you the options you need. Just click on any of your photos (or someone esle's photo if the owner allows sharing) to get started.
Send a link to the photo page to anyone on Flickr or to anyone's email address.
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Now click on a Flickr photo to open it for which you want to share the link through your email.
- Now, click on the 'Share icon' i.e. right-pointing arrow and you'll see various options here.
- In order to email a link to Flickr photo page, click 'Email'.
- Enter their Flickr screen name or email address.
- Enter the message you would like to send along with the link.
- And click Share.The Flickr photo link will now be shared through email.
Note: These steps only apply to the desktop web version of Flickr.