Posting a static image URL or uploading a photo directly to a website limits your audience's exposure to you. A different approach is to embed an experience with your content that gives the audience more info about it and lets them find your Flickr account so they can check out more of your work.
Embed just one photo or video
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Click on a photo or video to open it.
- Click on the Share icon Image of a right-pointing arrow, in the lower right.
- Click Embed.
- Pick a size and options you want to display.
- Copy the code, then click the X.
- Use the code in your website post.
Note: These steps only apply to the desktop web version of Flickr.