No matter how you want to share photos, Flickr gives you the options you need. Just click on any of your photos (or someone else's photo if the owner allows sharing) to get started. In order to share get a direct link to a Flickr image, do the following:
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the "Flickr Homepage".
- Click on one of the image to open it, for which you want to obtain the link.
- Right-click the image.
- Select Copy image location or Copy image URL (text may vary per browser).