Flickr is an image hosting & video hosting website which allows you to upload photos and videos to share them with others. It offers 1 TB of free storage space to all its users. Moving photos from Google Photos to Flickr account is easy. If you are looking for a step by step process to move photos from Google Photos to Flickr, read below.
Here's how you can move photos from Google Photos to your Flickr account:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign into your account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photos and videos.
- Place your cursor over a photo and click the check mark.
- Select the photos which you want to move.
- Click "Download" icon located at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Google Photos.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to the computer.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign into your account using your Flickr username and password.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Click on "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click on "Choose photos & videos" button to upload photos.
- "File upload" window will now open up.
- Browse & select photos which you want to upload.
- Click on the "Open" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Flickr account.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Flickr.