No matter how you want to share photos, Flickr gives you the options you need. Just click on any of your photos (or someone else's photo if the owner allows sharing) to get started.
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Click on one of the photos to open it. The one which you wish to share.
- The 'Share icon' i.e. right-pointing arrow will be below and to the right of your photo (sometimes to the very far right).
- When you click the 'Share icon' Right-pointing arrow, you can quickly:
- Share with social media. (you'll see a bunch of icons corresponding to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest etc.
- Or Copy a link to the photo page. Whether the photo is public or private, you can get a link to the photo page to share with others. Private photos generate a Guest Pass link, so only people with the URL can see the photo.
Note: These steps only apply to the desktop web version of Flickr.