Flickr allows you to see who can see your images. Public allows everyone to see them. However, if you choose Private, only Friends or Family can see them. Friends and Family are 'subsets' of your Flickr contacts. Some people don't want to create a Flickr account just to view your photos. They can still see your photos by creating a 'Guest Pass'
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Go to the image that you want to share.
- Click on the envelope that you will see above the picture.
- Type in the message and email address to the person that you want to share the image with.
- Click Send. What this does, is issue a 'guest pass' to your recipient so that they can view your image.