Flickr is a popular photo-sharing website and is often confused as cloud storage because of the 1TB storage space it offers. Earlier, the developers of the Flickr app for iPhone hadn't coded the ability to upload your camera roll photos to Flickr. But you can now easily upload your photos from Camera Roll to your Flickr account.
Following is the step by step process you can follow to upload photos from Camera Roll to Flickr from an iOS device like an iPhone, iPod or an iPad.
- If you haven't done already, then first update the Flickr app to its latest version.
- Now head to the Photos app from your iPhone/iPad Home Screen.
- Select the album and then the photos you wish to upload to your Flickr account.
- After you are done selecting your photos, tap the Share icon at the bottom-left corner.
- From the list of available sharing option, tap on the Flickr app icon and upload it.
- On very next screen you can assign a suitable title to your album.
- In next the step, you can make your album public or private as per your wish.
- Finally, tap on Upload.
- That's it; your photos are now uploaded to your Flickr account without needing to download any third-party apps.