Uploading photos from your iPhone to your Flickr account is easy. Simply download the Flickr app from App store and you are good to go. After you have downloaded Flickr app on your iPhone, login and follow the process given below:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Camera Roll or any Album where the photos that you want to upload to Flickr are located.
- Tap on Select located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Photos that you want to upload by tapping on them or sliding your finger across to select multiple photos at once.
- After selecting Photos, tap on the Share icon located at the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- From the Share Menu that pops-up, tap on the Flickr icon.
- On the next screen, tap on the Open Lock icon located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- You will see a Menu screen, providing you with various Share options. Tap on Private in case you want to keep the photo locked to yourself.
- Finally, provide a title for your photo and tap on Upload to upload the Photo to your Flickr Account.