Uploading your iPhone videos to your Flickr account is easy. All you need is the Flickr App installed on your iPhone. If you haven't yet installed Flickr app on your phone, download it on your iPhone, login and follow the process given below:
Here's the step by step process to upload video to Flickr from iPhone:
- After you have installed the Flickr app, log in to your account using your Flickr username and password.
- You will land up on the Flickr Homepage once you log in.
- Tap "Camera" icon.
- Tap the box at the bottom-left corner to go to your phone's gallery.
- Choose the videos which you would like to upload.
- Tap on "Next" button.
- Add description & tap "Post" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Flickr.