Want to share a Flickr photo on another website? Don't know how to generate the embedded code? Look no further. You can get the HTML embed code from the Share icon i.e right-pointing arrow to embed a photo on your website with HTML. Below is a step by step process to use HTML to embed the Flickr photo to share on any other website
- Open the Flickr App on one of your devices.
- If you don't have the Flickr App on your device you can easily download it.
- If you don't wish to download the Flickr App on any of your devices then you can simply put up the Flickr URL at the address bar of your device browser which is - https://www.flickr.com/ and open Flickr without downloading it.
- Once you open Flickr, Sign in to your Flickr account using your Flickr Username and Flickr Password.
- You will now land up on the Flickr Homepage.
- Click on a photo or video to open it.
- Click the Share icon Image of a right-pointing arrow, in the lower right.
- Click Embed.
- Pick a size and options you want to display.
- Copy the code, then click the 'X'.
- Use the code in your website post.
Note: These steps only apply to the desktop web version of Flickr.